Saturday, January 11, 2020 – Agana Shopping Center, Hagatna, Guam
Eight teams vied for the title of Company of the Year during the JA Guam COY competition held on Saturday, January 11, 2020 at the Agana Shopping Center. The event is presented by the Guam Economic Development Authority and sponsored by Bank of Hawaii, Triple J Enterprises, United Airlines and GTA Teleguam.
Team officers were interviewed by a panel of eight local based professionals as they competed for the titles of Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Finance, Vice President of Production and President of the Year.
The Company of the Year title included judging criterias in Annual Report, Product, Return of Investment, Presentation Displays and On Stage Business Presentations. Each category will be awarded on January 18, 2020 during the Annual Awards Presentation.
The top two teams from the competition will be given the opportunity to represent Guam in the Junior Achievement Company of the Year Competition from March 15-18, 2020 on island. The event will feature between 12 to 16 countries.
The local teams vying for the titles include:
- Jennifer Rodriquez, President, Loco Promos
- Sheena Mitchell, Administrative Services Supervisor, Guam Economic Development Agency
- Bobby Bonifacio Jr, Creative Manager, Docomo Pacific
- Derek Mandell, Marketing Manager, Community First Federal Credit Union and proprietor of Run Guam
- Daryl Garcia, Proprietor, When in Guam
- Michelle Diego Quichocho, VP Operations, ASC Trust
- April Gogo, Department Manager, Pacific Islands Club
- Nicholas Pangelinan, Manager-in-Training, Pacific Islands Club