Bringing the “Business of Life” to Life! Join JA Guam’s network of volunteers and help Guam’s students connect the dots between what they learn in school and the “business of life” -work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy.
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Junior Achievement is the world’s largest non-profit organization dedicated to educating students about work readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy
through experiential, hands-on programs.
JA Guam® Values
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.