JA Company Program Calendar of Events
- September 10-14, 2019: Official 1st week of JA Guam Company Program
- September 28: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Student Officer’s Training at University Of Guam
- October 4: Charter, By-Laws & Product Approval forms due
- October 26: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Crazy Bowl at Central Lanes Bowling Center
- November 8: Company Commercial due
- November 9: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Trade Fair at Guam Premier Outlet
- November 23: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Trade Fair at Guam Premier Outlet
- December 16 to 19: Liquidation of JA Company
- December 31: Company Annual report due
- January 11, 2020: Company Program Competition & Showcase
- January 18, 2020: Awards Celebration
- March 2020: JA Asia Pacific Company of the Year Competition, Guam
Week 1 Information:
Preparing for Week 1! In preparation for your first meeting, please review the attachments:
- Volunteer Conduct Standards Policy – please sign and return to Beth Lizama
- Social Media Policy – please sign and return to Beth Lizama
- Student Pretest – please administer during the 1st meeting, score submit to Beth Lizama.
- Student Parent Agreement – Will be available before 1st meeting. Please make copies and distribute to each student. Must be returned no later than September 28 to the respective advisors. (includes social media permission)
- JA Student Information Packet – Will be available before 1st meeting. Please make copies for students to share with their parents.
Also, for the 1st meeting, the Guide lists Materials:
- Table Tents – please provide and use name tags
- Guidebooks – available on the JA Guam website resources page. Instruct the students to download ja-guam.org/resources.
- Banner – will be provided within the next two weeks
- Materials/Masters Packet- available on the JA Guam website resources page
- Business Opportunity Poster – will be emailed to advisors to add to your power point presentation
- Department Overview Poster – will be emailed to advisors for you to add to your power point presentation
- Stock Certificates – available on the JA Guam website resource page. Please tap on any talents to change the stock numbers and amount (if your students decide on a different amount) and make copies.
- Job Applications – available on the JA Guam website resource page. Please make copies
Please advise JA Guam Executive Director Beth Lizama if you need hard copies of any of the attachments or materials printed for you and your students.
THANK YOU for all your support!